Hi Olav,

just a short note concerning the icons - yes, icons are a very visible
way of changing the look and the overall appearance of the office suite.
I also hope that we will be possible to have some coordinated effort to
improve them - e.g. why not partner with the Tango3 team? However,
please consider that we talk about thousands of icons that are
required ...

Stella (Oracle) did a very good job in refreshing the icons in the last
years. And the invested a lot of effort ... she showed me (real) folders
of icons she printed to improve the underlying methaphors. This is
_real_ hard work, but maybe we have brave guys around? ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph