hi all,

I would suggest, as I already said to Italo Vignoli, a page on the website to show a TDF annual financial report, like, for example, wikimedia:

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Finance_report

I think transparency is a good way to show TDF is working well... and, in my opinion, it also invites people to donate more money.
yes, thats a really good idea.

Maybe it's a little early but...

no, i think its the rigth time for it.... lo is starting and why should this information not online.... not only the annual report! during startup a weekly or monthly report...

so long - bernd