Hi, wiki wasn't weird, it was something else.

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 20:31:51 +0900
Yosuke Kato wrote:
> > > Great ! May be your translation could be added to the wiki under the
> > > JP category, I've done so for the French translation.
>
> It seems khirano has made a pages for JA, so I copied the translation of
> the manifesto.

Hmm. Khirano deleted all my translations.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/JA/Next_Decade_Manifesto

I didn't know the "We Japanese Language Team" has been born in
LibreOffice. Does anybody know where they are and where they are working
on making the "official" translation??

> But.. there are something weird around the links. It seems this
> mediawiki acts a little different from that I know, e.g. Wikipedia.

This was because I turned off the javascript. My apologies.

--
Y(Yosuke Kato) http://ooo-y.jp/
http://twitter.com/yosuke_kato