On 10/18/2010 11:38 PM, Drew Jensen wrote:
On Tue, 2010-10-19 at 17:09 +1300, Paul A Norman wrote:
Yep I've had two confirmtatoin that I have left the list and still the
emails come rolling

Does this constitute nuisnace email now?

Paul

Sure - you click on reply to the confirmation emails - because that is
what it is doing, confirming that you wanted to leave - after you reply
to that you get one that says
"Good-bye from ..."

Just tried unsubscribing my account here and it quit sending emails -
after I replied to the confirmation request, as I said above.

If you would like to monitor what is happening here in the future you
may want a web interface to the mailing lists - I will be leaving this
page up

http://oucv.org/tdf.html

Sincerely,

Drew

Drew, your page is a very neat tie-in to the Nabble version of the list, and should provide everything somebody needs to follow (and continue contributing to) their own thread without necessarily subscribing to the list. This is wonderful! I vote for it to be part of the official support mechanism.

--
E-mail to discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org for instructions on how to