On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Drew Jensen <d...@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> HI,
>
> I'm tossing this out onto 3 lists - website, and discuss
>
> I was kind of hoping to get some interest on the users list specific to
> web forum ideas - I know that this has already started.
>
> Anyway - a quick pointer this this review page:
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Drew/oo-forums
>

> For website maybe a little broader, I also setup a microblog site, what
> is that...darned if I really know..being an old foggy and all, but you
> can see it at - I added an item to the conference call about this - if
> we see a way to use it...btw
>
> http://libreofficevols.status.net
>
> Thanks
>
> Drew

Has anyone looked at the KDE forums?  It might be a good layout for a
software-specific forum.  We also have a built-in system for handling
feature requests directly in the forum (the brainstorm forum).

http://forum.kde.org/

disclaimer: I am an admin on the KDE forums.

--
E-mail to discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org for instructions on how to