Perhaps we should just consider to change the help system from the
proprietary html-wanne-be system to a pure HTML based system. I think such
systems already exists in license compatible versions. But I'm not sure.

Then each individual user can choose to download an off-line help or use the
on-line version. Using of cause the default web browser.

This would decrease the default download size.

Cheers,
Leif Lodahl