Hi Barbara, *,

Barbara Duprey schrieb:

>On 11/8/2010 1:57 PM, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:

[..]

>> Does anyone know a good link to mailinglist netiquette or is there
>> already setup a project related wiki page which can be linked to
>> instead of appending learn2quote?

> Didn't we already conclude that we need a page of our own, perhaps
> using tips from the one you cited and from the guidelines on the OOo
> site?

We talked about that, but aparently there isn't such thing around up to
now..

> It really needs one of the website devs to make it happen, I
> think,

Not really. It could be a wiki site as well.

> though certainly there are those of us here who'd be happy to
> help with a collaborative activity.

I'm about to start now. So if there is a better link I will paste
that one. Otherwise we will stick with the existing one and change it,
once there is a better joice.

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich