What comes to my mind is CMS maintenance and upgrades. As an exampple, BrOffice.org is stuck in old version of Drupal and to revamp/upgrade it costs us a lot in terms of energy and time, and we are on hold on that issue.

Can our Drupal friends address continuity somehow?

Olivier

Em 09-11-2010 08:52, Florian Effenberger escreveu:
Forwarding in agreement with James to this public list
What are your thoughts on this?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: LibO Drupal site
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 12:32:06 -0400
From: Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com>
To: James Benstead <j...@codeloom.net>, flo...@documentfoundation.org

Le 2010-11-01 10:52, James Benstead a écrit :
Marc, et al:

I'm a friend of Ben Horst's and Development Director of codeloom, a
London-based Drupal shop (http://www.linkedin.com/company/854859).

codeloom is prepared to consult on the transition of of the LibO site
from SilverStripe to Drupal. We are, furthermore, prepared to offer
our design expertise so that the finished LibO Drupal site works from
a UI/UX point of view. Our Creative Director's portfolio can be viewed
at http://giantbydesign.com/.

In return for this we would expect a credit of some form on the
finished LibO Drupal site.

My first recommendation would be that you use Drupal 7 - currently in
Beta. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this.

-- Jim

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com