Il 14/11/2010 12.25, Mirek M. ha scritto:
I'd really like to see Linux become the primary platform to focus on (yes,
Linux has a much smaller user base than Windows, but that will never change
if software companies keep favoring Windows). For Linux, OpenOffice.org
(going forward LibreOffice) is vital.

I hope this *won't* happen, ever.

However, I've heard and read several comments about this matter and I'd like to see a (somehow) official statement that confirms LibO will be a multiplatform software *forever*.

At least, as priciple. In the facts, it will depend on dev resources.
--
Gianluca Turconi