On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 12:02 -0800, Alan C. Baird wrote:
> But it requires a template download and installation. If LibreOffice
> wants to capitalize on this unique opportunity, the template could be
> integrated in the upcoming LibreOffice release.

        Pragmatically, if you can find a hacker who can knock up a patch that
merges the template into the code-base; then - we tend to accept patches
on the dev list [ assuming it doesn't add megabytes (compressed) ] to
the suite [ which I assume it would not ]. I see no reason why it
shouldn't go in - though, clearly not all special interests can do this
- nevertheless the mroe templates we have, the more people we have
interested in fixing our template browse / selection UI issues I
hope ;-)

        HTH,

                Michael.

--