----- Original Message ----

I think he means having a shared library that all the programs - LibO, KOffice,
etc.
could all use for accessing ODF.

However, that is likely unrealistic as the different programs often use very
different frameworks.
KOffice uses Qt, which is dramatically different from Gtk. I'm sure you could
probably
integrate them if you'd like, but I see no reason why you would want to and
having a single
library of that nature support multiple frameworks would be nuts and difficult
to maintain.

Ben