Hi Friedrich,

Friedrich Strohmaier wrote on 2010-11-21 02.00:

I changed the footers of all documentfoundation.org and libreoffice.org
mailinglists according to this one.

For I did so by script, please report if you notice funny things ;o)).

thanks a lot for all the work! Can you post information about the script to the admin list, so we can have a look at it and put it into the documentation?

One remark:
I'd prefer

*** All posts to this list are publicly archived and cannot be deleted ***

over the "eternity" wording... what do you think?

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108