I don't care what its called..

I just want to to open a document so I can view and optionally ammed
and even save it..

Simple as that for an enduser point of view.

As long as its in the same format x-platform I'm happy

I dont really care how its works, I just want an interface thats easy
to install
does what it says on the tin and done..

ta

pete