Hi Florian!

I'm sorry as well ... since my day job is kind of insane at the moment
(the amount of things to do, not the job itself *g*), I'm unable to say
that I will be available that time. Thus, may anybody else be able to
host the call?

Am Dienstag, den 30.11.2010, 20:26 +0100 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry to say, but I totally overlooked that I'm out tomorrow evening
> on a family birthday party, so I most likely will not be able to make it
> to the marketing confcall :-(

Please enjoy the party ... send pictures of delicious cake :-)

Cheers,
Christoph