Hi Johannes, Omar

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Omar Paz <omarp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/12/3 Johannes A. Bodwing <jo...@arcor.de>
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > late, but I found it just right now.
> >
> >> Hi, :-)

> > Corel calls Word Perfect Office X5 "The essential office suite for home
> and
> > business".

Maybe that is why I haven't seen Word Perfect installed on a machine locally
(State Of Ohio US) since 1998. The users I know think MSO when they see the
words
"essential office suite."

> > For LO I think, it has to hook up into the real working of users; that
> > means what users realy do with Office-Software (realize ideas, writing
> texts
> > e.g.) like:
> > LibreOffice is The (Software)Collection to create your ideas (everytime,
> > everywhere and with indivudial style)
> >

> Este suena bien
>
> > LibreOffice - The (Software)Collection to make your ideas real
> >

> Un poco mas pequeño
> "LibreOffice - make your ideas real"
>

> > LibreOffice - The (Software)Collection to realize your ideas in home or
> > office
> > LibreOffice - Software for fine Workings in Text and Graphik
> > LibreOffice - Fine Software to improve your Work
> > LibreOffice - One more step to better Texts and Graphiks
> >
> > and so on
> >
> > or: LibreOffice - it's just for You

IMO, this is one hits closer to home for American users. They like things
that are
designed just for them individually, in reality or implied. Americans are a
possessive bunch.
That is why their is so much hardware, software and websites named in the
possessive.
Think... Me, My, Mine. I am sure you have noticed MS goes overboard with
My... My... My...

Like: LibreOffice - Designed For You
or maybe Ubuntu style: LibreOffice - Designed For People

Go LibO ;>)

lpcoch