>>That is exactly my point. In a forum,anyone could answer.

> wrong. anyone *which is reading* - same thing in a mailinglist. :o))

Obviously. But in a Forum you don't need to subscribe to discuss,
libreoffice, dev, etc separately.

Each one of  these subcategories is a separate mailing list that you must
subscribe individually
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/
otherwise you CAN NOT answer.

In a Forum you just need to subscribe once and you have access to all
sub-forums. And therefore anyone can answer any topic in any section, so
odds are higher that someone knows an answer... And any admin can move a
topic from one sub-forum to another. In a mailing list that doesn't work...