2010/12/25 Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl>:
> One thing I wonder: did you think about the name structure for the pages, or
> ask on documentation@ or website@ ?

To be honest, no... I just had some idle time today and hurried before
something else grabbed it ;)

> I am not sure, but can imagine that there are categories or subpages, useful
> to group (and later easily find ...) this kind of info.
>
> What do you think?

AFAIK, this is done with category tags (adding
[[Category:<a-proper-tag>]] at the page end. See for example this page
which is tagged as "QA":
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport).
I did not add a category for these pages yet (other than the automatic
language category) because I did not find any of the predefined tags
appropriate. I do not know if it is possible to define new tags,
though.
An "install" and a "configuration" tags should be fine I think, but
adding those tags needs to be discussed first I suppose.