A major feature I find irritating in word processors is the lack of
dictionary syncing between multiple machines. I have a laptop, desktop, and
occasional use of other machines, and would really like to be able to take
my dictionary with me. Whilst I can use my own git repository, or shared net
space to provide such a service, having this online as part of a document
suite would be a really neat feature. At the very least, having a button
which allows you to import/export the dictionary easily to remote sources
could be a neat addition.

What do others think?