Hi Gordon

Em 31-12-2010 08:07, Gordon Burgess-Parker escreveu:
On 30/12/10 20:41, Larry Gusaas wrote:

On 2010/12/30 2:19 PM Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:

(snip)
None of you get the point, do you.
1. It is arrogant to return a document in a format different to that
which was sent to you. (That's why email clients always reply in the
same format in which the original message was received)

Actually I am more pragmatic. I do ask myself who *signs* the check, and how many digits it bears. Then I choose the file format I have to work. :-)

--
Olivier Hallot
Founder, Steering Commitee Member - The Document Foundation