On 11-01-05 10:09 AM, jan...@free.fr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm afraid to see that I can't find open office for a netbook with Android OS.
>
> On Internet, I didn't find information about a LibreOffice version for
> Android platform.
>
> May be someone can tell me if there is a status about this question, is there
> a study ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jan-Ove

Interesting question. Would you consider joining "Ask LibreOffice" at
http://libreoffice.shapado.com/ and asking it there too for wider exposure ?

As far as I know there are only two *viewers* supporting the ODF format:

ODF viewer: http://www.appbrain.com/app/odf-viewer/com.olidroide
OpenOffice Document Reader:
http://www.appbrain.com/app/openoffice-document-reader/at.tomtasche.reader

The above links are only for convenient installation. You can find the
respective official websites here:
http://forja.cenatic.es/projects/visorodfmovil
http://tomtasche.at/p/OpenOffice Document Reader

If anyone has other Android resources about ODF support for it in
general, I'd love to hear about them.

Cheers,

Fabian

--
LibreOffice questions ? Des questions sur LibreOffice ? Preguntas acerca
de LibreOffice ? Ask LibreOffice: http://libreoffice.shapado.com/