Hi Jaime,

At 17:52 6/01/2011, Jaime R. Garza wrote:
i think it would be great to have a HTML5 LO, which will only need a
browser. The could be installed locallz or on a server. There would only be
need for one version that supports the 4 major browsers.

Are you aware of WebODF <http://www.webodf.org/>?
It was presented at the ODF Plugfest in Brussels in October last year. See <http://lwn.net/Articles/409957/> (browse down to "ODF on the web".)
(I know it uses XHTML 1.0 Strict instead of HTML5.)

Best regards,

Christophe

At least we should start with a ODF reader, it doesn't have to be a plugin,
it can be a HTML5 application.

--
Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442