Hi Jonathan, *,

Jonathan Aquilina schrieb:

>I was cleaning out my junk folder to find there were at least 7 emails
>which Thunderbird was nice enough to filter from my gmail inbox.

These for shure were mails sent to one of the mailinglists? To which
one?

>I think that filtering should be in place as an extra preventative
>measure so that all users across all lists don't get bombarded with
> junk mails.

No single one coming through here sent by the lists I subscribed
(de-discuss, tdf-discuss, steering-discuss).

You could find them in the list-archive?

But yes, there are some sent to the mailadress used in that
mailinglists, which is another topic.

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich