Hello Christoph,

sorry, but an HTML5 LibreOffice could be also installed locally in a client,
as I said before. And the LibreOffice Community will only have to maintain
one HTLM5 version for any platform. Now there are 3 versions, Linux, Mac, &
Windows.

So, as conclusion, a HTML5 LibreOffice has following advantages:

- SaaS - HTML5 also allows offline usage, basically the Google Gears
Technology is being implemented into HTML5
- Local installation is also possible in any desktop!
- Platform-independent
- Only one main version for all! Saving the parallel development

Cheers!

Jaime