On 19/01/2011 Cor Nouws wrote:
> Andrea Pescetti wrote (18-01-11 21:13)
> > LibreOffice bugs like
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg04508.html
> ... The bug you point to, does not suggest that they will make substantial
> changes, though?

Well, at a first glance I'd say that modifying the code handling
formulas in Writer tables is a deeper change than what I had expected
from a distribution. Kohei Yoshida mentioned an "extra formula support
not integrated into LibreOffice proper" in
http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg04524.html
so this would be one of those cases where the distribution chooses to
modify the plain LibreOffice since shipping the plain one would be a
regression, as explained by Rene'. But I didn't look at the relevant
code and I am not aware of further investigations.

Regards,
  Andrea.