Hello all,

I'm very happy with the release of LibreOffice, and I want to congratulate
all of you for the great job done!!

Now I would like to make some suggestions for the next versions:

Priority          Suggestion

    1         -     Notification of updates and updates with patches,
instead of having to download the whole thing
    1         -     Port to a Web based interface (HTML5)

As I said before I really believe that on-premise solutions are going to
become irrelevant in some time, when Zoho, GoogleDocs, etc. are mature
enough. Please seriously think about makin a HTML5 interface, which will
allow both local installations & in the cloud.

Schöne Grüsse / Cheers / Saludos

Jaime