RGB ES wrote (30-01-11 16:58)
2011/1/30 Fabián Rodríguez<magic...@member.fsf.org>:

Which features will be missing in such case ? Is it best to always have
the JRE under Windows ?

In a nutshell, without java you will not have:
- Base
- The bibliographic database

I think that still works via View > Data Sources

- Some wizards you find on File ->  Wizards
- Many extensions, like languagetool
- I think some file converters (not sure about this one)

That is (at least) Open Document Text (Flat XML, fodt), although that will replaced by native C++ code.

Cor