> मुझे आश्चर्य है अगर हिन्दू खरगोश का साल भी मनाते हैं

I don't know very much about Hindu culture, maybe, perhaps someone will
come along an let us know.

This is one of the greatest joys of my time with the old OO.o and this
project, the chance to interact with folks from around the world. It is
so easy, particularly in my country, to fall into the trap of believing
that one stands at the center of the world, while the truth is simply
that there is no center. Only the place one is currently standing.