Hi Rick!

Am Dienstag, den 22.02.2011, 09:56 +0200 schrieb Avraham Hanadari:
> By the way, hard to believe that this is a feature. Were that the
> case, in my opinion, it would appear as an option to have a given
> toolbar be permanent or just appear when the curser was in a certain
> place.

Well, if it would be an option, than we could ship a thousand more
options for the rest of the LibreOffice behavior :-) But of course,
sometimes this kind of behavior can be annoying.

Since some of you asked - here is the toolbar specification:
http://specs.openoffice.org/ui_in_general/toolbars/openoffice_org_toolbar_spec.odt

Most probably, section "6.3 Context Sensitive Toolbars" will be
interesting for you.

Cheers,
Christoph

PS: I don't say that it behaves correctly, it's just about providing the
requested information :-)