2011/2/25 OBUTEX/Hladůvka <ad...@obutex.com>:
> In both versions 3.3. and 3.3.1 in Calc when I enter
> text e.g. I1 into an empty cell it is changed to 1.1.2001
> and it is not possible to change it untill 'I1 entered.

It is a feature of Calc. It works with abbreviated month and day names
as defined in the locale file. It is
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/libs-gui/i18npool/source/localedata/data/cs_CZ.xml
for Czech. So I1 means January 1st. I get 1.1.2011 by the way, maybe
you have just mistyped it in your e-mail. I don't know what it is good
for. If you want this feature to be removed, please file a bug.

Best regards,
Andras