Hi all,

I get an crash with LibreOffice 3.3.2rc1in the modul Impress if I create in my
presentation a new slide (layout title and field with a listing. I change to
the
outline view and copy the outline from another presentation (beginning with the
listing and ending with the title and the listing of a second slide) into the
listing
of my current presentation. Impress crashed short after this action.

I explored the situation a bit and tried again with a title in the new slide
(of my
current presentation) and every thing works. In my opinion the crash is caused
from
the missing title of the new slide.

My environment: openSuSE 11.3-x64, KDE 4.4.4, LibreOffice 3.3.2-x64-rc1.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice