Hello,

I have file that usually crashed LibreOffice while saving, after some changes, add image or just change an text a bit etc.

Even if file is corrupted (might be, cant tell) LO should not crash, but handle it gracefully.

If some developer is interested in debugging this I can send the file (it is pretty large tough).

oh, and other funny thing that when I made an Pdf of it, for the the printing, few of the Image-captions (or what they are called) where vanished. Not all, but some....

-TP-