Hi all,

This is just a reminder that beginning tomorrow and ending Saturday we have our QA bug triage irc session. I'm not sure we'll open a new channel on irc, what do you thing to host it on #libreoffice? There is low traffic and new comers could be tempted to participate?

So we will have 3.4 beta for our tests. The goal of this session is to [learn how-to] confirm and triage new bugs.
More information on the session itself here [1]
More information on bug triage [2]

Don't hesitate if you have any question.

[1]http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/IRCSessions
[2]http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage

Kind regards
Sophie