2011/4/17 Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com>:
> Again: The point is not forum or not. The point is: Why the heck do
> you want *yet another* forum.

Please, re read my message: I'm NOT talking about a new forum nor to
split anything. I'm talking about OFFICIAL COOPERATION: about not to
let the forum issue as a second class citizen on LibO ecosystem.
Which kind of cooperation? I don't know, that needs to be discussed.
By telling people "use existing resources" YOU are splitting the
community: the official community that talks through the the official
mailing lists and the "other community" that use "external channels".