Þann þri 19.apr 2011 15:58, skrifaði Joel Santos:
I downloaded libre office yesterday so far so good, sorry if I'm asking a
stupid question, I'm not that good with computers, but I like to know since
anyone can hack into your system is there any chance for anyone to see my
personal information and documents I will creating using this software.

Only some of the data you enter into User Data fields in your Tools/Options... will be used if in revision mode, that is if you are sending documents back and forth and want to see which person changed what. I think only Name/Surname and/or Initials are embedded in your files.

You can be sure that LibreOffice is safe to that regard.

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli