Hi Rainer, *,

Rainer Bielefeld schrieb:

> Hello,

> from time to time I get a mail with information that my account has
> been used for SPAMming. The attached instructions "letter.zip" have
> been deleted by my email-provider (I believe with good reasons).

> Any idea what that might mean and what can be done?

That's plain spam using a subject that wants make You think, it's from a
machine.

*Do* examine the content of the attachment - ideally on Your windows
box - to
get more information ;o)).

Maybe You examine it's header to get the IP of the sender and compare
with the one of a genuine list mail.

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Betreff: [Libreoffice] Returned mail: see transcript for details

[.. Spam ..]