On 25/05/2011 Regina Henschel wrote:
> Steve Edmonds schrieb:
> Currently it is in English "Data points order", that are 17 characters,
> in German we have "Ordnung für Stützpunkte", that are 23 characters,
> Spanish has 28 characters and fills the dialog area completely.
>
> > "Interpolation Polynomial Degree"
> > "Degree of Spline Polynomial"
> > "Degree of Polynomial"
>
> Degree of Polynomial
> Is that clear in content? Then it would be good. I have tried other
> languages with Google. They have similar length.

In Italian, where we traditionally have very long strings as in French,
"Degree of Polynomial" would be "Grado del polinomio" (19); it would be
more informative to use "Grado del polinomio interpolante" (32) which
probably exceeds the maximum length; but I think "Degree of
Polynomial" (="Grado del polinomio") is clear enough in context.

Regards,
  Andrea.