On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 09:51:09AM -0700, NoOp wrote:
> On 06/01/2011 09:23 AM, M Henri Day wrote:
> > 2011/6/1 NoOp ...
> >> More:
> >> <
> >> http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/statements-on-openofficeorg-contribution-to-apache-nasdaq-orcl-1521400.htm
> >> >

> >> It will be interesting to see how this works out & how TDF will work
> >> with ASF.
> >>

> > Fascinating, NoOp - wheels within wheels ! Thanks for posting this !...
> >
> > Henri
> >

> TDF's Statement:
> <http://blog.documentfoundation.org/2011/06/01/statement-about-oracles-move-to-donate-openoffice-org-assets-to-the-apache-foundation/>

TDF's statement included :

"Today we welcome Oracle’s donation of code that has previously been
proprietary to the Apache Software Foundation, it is great to see key
user features released in a form that can be included into LibreOffice."

Since when is OOo proprietary?

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279