Hi all;

I had an idea that you could offer to let people triple-license their
changes. LibreOffice can become an upstream of Apache with this change. That
way people not interested in setting up build servers, etc. can work here
while Apache setup the infrastructure. Given the state of the code dump,
many people will not be able to contribute today, and this lets them.

I think this would be a nice invitation to the Apache community.

What do you think?

-Keith