On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Klaibson Ribeiro <klaib...@gmail.com>wrote:
>  Hi.
>
>  I was thinking if we organize an Magazine on LibreOffice, with members of
>  all communities the world?
>
>  Good week.
>
>  --
>  Klaibson Ribeiro
>  Tel: (48) 9625-8273
>  www.creativesolucoes.com.br

What if an electronic publishing company assisted in design, development and creation of a printed and/or electronic multiple OS, graphically oriented version of such a publication?

And likely could spearhead, but not all facets except with assistance of people, of taking the publication to English, French, German, initially, audiences, with the common-sense probability of assisting into other languages, presuming to be Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese?

It will take a family to do the above, albeit a closely knit, connected family.

I would welcome responses both here, and in order to set-up a communications ring, to my Skype or to email. Especially note the value of Skype, and HTML email.

Joe Rotello
Knoxville, TN / USA
Skype: joerotello
eMail: i...@windowgroup.com