Hi LeMoyne, et al

On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 23:46 -0700, John LeMoyne Castle wrote:
> Seems to me this thread used to be longer in Nabble 8-0

Different Mailing List.

> I am still interested Drew and I had this thought:
> Even if a HackFest can't be drawn together it would be very useful to the
> attendees and LibreOffice to have at least a table where people could report
> issues (as new or as confirmation of existing issues), get coaching on
> appropriate upgrades, and maybe do a little testing around their known
> issues, hard to reproduce issues or just visit areas that are important to
> them as users.
> Seems like an excellent chance for solid feedback from committed and
> skillful users.

Thanks for the feedback LeMoyne.

Yes a table is planned for sure.

User feedback is a big reason to be there and I've been a bit tardy in
getting a report up on such from the last event. I'll try to rectify
that later today. (Hint - mail merge is a big deal to business users)

Our release options was already a point that came up in the last event
also.

So - my thinking here is that the important items to have in place
(someone) has to be able to competently field/handle/help with the
following:

Getting the source code from the GIT repositories.
Finding the Easy Hacks page.
Work with our bugzilla system (including pulling lists of bugs/feature
requests for given search criteria)
Connecting with the developers on IRC

Alright that is a pretty short list.

What else should go on that?