Hi Gary,

NoOp wrote (07-07-11 19:52)
On 07/07/2011 06:19 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:

Can you please explain how you create a text box in Writer, that you can
rotate? Did you do that via copy/paste with Draw?

View|Toolbars|Drawing
Click on the 'T'|write something|exit the textbox&  reselect&
right-click|Position and Size|Rotation|Rotation angle|180°

Ah,indeed Drawing involved ;-) Thanks for this pointer.

I can't replicate in 3.3.3 or 3.4.1 (linux).

Same for me on a daily build (*): works fine.
Unless, of course, I save as .doc ;-) Then indeed 180 is 90 after opening again.

Must be a know issue from OOo - remember I've seen it years ago already.

Regards,

Cor

* http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/
 Availability in severe state ATM, because of switching
 from 3.4 to 3.5 - from what I understood.
--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org