Le 17/08/11 16:30, Terrence Enger a écrit :

Hi Terry,

> It hurts to give up on a problem, but there is the
> possiblity spending a lot of effort with the only result
> being a more specific failure message, along the lines of
> "You gotta upgrade your remote server to a supported version
> of the O/S" or "Please lobby IBM to fix their ODBC driver".

I had a trawl in my old dba messages, and found a reference to a problem
where OOo did not respect the Concurrency and SCROLL_SENSITIVITY
settings that were being passed by the driver from the DB server
connection. Perhaps this is where your problem lies ?

http://www.mail-archive.com/dba-cvs@openoffice.org/msg00858.html

Alex