I'm disapointed about images quality. If I add any type of image (jpg, gif,
png...) the quality is so poor. Eg. I made just square with black lines and
empty inside in Paint. If I open it in windows galery or another app for
images lines are shart and black. If I add it into Writer lines are blurred
and gray. It looks awfully. Is it possible to increase image quality?