Hi All,

I want to advise a little problem of visualization in LibreOffice with
KDE/Kubuntu.

After the update to KDE 4.7 (from which I'm writing), the tooltips that appear
in Libreoffice windows are unreadable, due to a strange behaviour or the
colors:
tooltip background dark and characters dark.
They are obviously unreadable.

This issue involves , AFAIK, only LibreOffice, because the other programs have
correct rendering (background dark / characters light), with the predefined
combination of colors.

Does anybody have the same problem?

Now I wonder: if I want to mantain the present combination, how can we solve
this annoying issue?

Kubuntu 11.04 (Natty)
KDE 4.7
LibreOffice 3.3.3