On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 16:09 +0200, Andre Schnabel wrote:
<snip - will touch on most of this in the response to florian's latest
email>

> > It seems to me that there are numerous places in the current website
> > where a link to the FrODev.org website could be integrated and I would
> > be all for that - but the actual pitch for a donation, for FrODev.org,
> > should IMO be at that site.
>

> Again - seems to be my lack of English language - I don't get if you
> after all agree to have the link at the donation page, or that (althoug you
> have concerns) you would agree, that the German download page would be
> the correct place to go?

Hello André

Just on this last point - to clarify - I would be in favor of links to
the FrODev.org website from pages on any of the TDF/LibreOffice
websites. I would be in favor of a button (mechanism) on the FrODev.org
websites for donations specifically for FrODev and exclusive from TDF.

I would not be in favor of placing those donate buttons on
TDF/LibreOffice web pages directly.

Following that train of thought then:

I would be in favor of individuals working a trade show booth for
LibreOffice in Germany also handing out literature showcasing FrODev and
such literature asking for a donation directly to FrODev and exclusive
of TDF.

I would not be in favor of handing out literature with LibreOffice
branding that asked for FrODeve specific donations.

Best wishes,

//drew