Hello Drew,

Le 23/09/2011 22:34, drew a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I note that a number (perhaps all) of the folks declaring to run for a
> BOD seat have mentioned their desire to help with the 'daily
> operations'.
>
> Would any (all perhaps) of you please describe what you perceive as
> those daily operations to entail?
>
> Thanks in advance for you time,
>
> Drew Jensen

As I was among the candidates specifically using the term "daily
operations" I can answer from my perspective. Daily operations to me
means two kind of "operations":
- operations that require decisions to be taken regularly and projects
or ongoing work taking place requiring daily or almost daily involvement
or supervision.
- daily administration and administrative tasks. This covers actually
running the structure and daily involvement in the administration of the
foundation and its project.

Hope this helps,

Charles.