Hi Sophi,

thanks for pointing to that  (and thanks
to Florian for further explanation).

I think, we will see some more questions on that
topic, so mine would be ...

> Von: Sophie Gautier <gautier.sop...@gmail.com>
> An: discuss@documentfoundation.org

> For the set-up of the Foundation, we need the postal address (no P.O.
> boxes) of the members to send them to the authorities.
> If you agree, send it directly to me (gautier.sop...@gmail.com) and
> signify explicitly your approval that we hand it over to the
> authorities (this is *mandatory*).

Is it possible to send this to you in a cryped mail?

I fully trust in you to handle the adress carefully (as I do trust in the MC
to handle it carefully afterwards) .. but some people may not trust in the
electronic media.

regards,

André