subject
-------

funny movement of character cursor within Calc cell

body
----

On ubuntu-natty, in a local build from master, the movement
of the character cursor sometimes surprises me when I edit
the non-numeric contents of a cell ...

(*) When I type <F2>, the character cursor
goes to the end of the text in the cell.

(*) When I type <home>, the character cursor goes to the
beginning of the text in the cell.

(*) When I type a letter, the program inserts the character
in front of the text already in the cell (as I expect) and
then moves the character cursor to the end of the cell
(surprisingly).

This behaviour differs from Ubuntu package 1:3.3.3-1ubuntu2.

So I ask ...

(*) Does anybody else see this?

(*) Is there anything by way of auto-whatever that could be
    asking for this behaviour?

(*) Is this clearly a bug?

Thanks,
Terry.