On Sun, 2011-10-30 at 14:17 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> in the past, the steering committee had fixed times for their regular
> calls. One week, we met on Wednesday 1600 UTC, the next week, we met on
> Saturday 1400 UTC. As the regular confcalls should stay also with the
> new BoD, this poll is to determine when the best times are. Ideally, we
> have one during the week and one at the weekend. Please select your
> possible times here:
> http://www.doodle.com/rqay5h7syg45by9x

        Ah - I'd prefer to have a fixed time in the working week if we can make
it. Also - I wonder why the doodle stops at 7pm - if we are going to
wipe out an evening per week - that seems do-able; but if so there is a
lot of scope to go later (which should help get Olivier in there). I'd
far prefer a 9pm meeting on a monday to a 3pm meeting on a Saturday eg.

        Is there a reason to stop early like that ?

        Thanks,

                Michael (who just filled it out)

--
michael.me...@suse.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot