Hi Peter

Le 2011-12-06 12:08, Peter Hillier-Brook a écrit :
I've been trying unsuccessfully to find a source of buttons to add to my web pages. Any thought/pointers anyone?

Peter HB

We are still working on a larger sampling of buttons for external website use. However, you can find some logos for external use on our wiki[1]. Please make sure to use the logos WITHOUT the subline "The Document Foundation" as these are reserved for official LibreOffice use only. The community may make use of the Logos without the TDF subline.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Logos

--